Support the Forward Movement!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Guest Life Coach Expert Stephanie Benoit: "Point of View" Talk Show


A couple of months ago, I was given the opportunity to be featured as a guest on the Point of View talk show on the Afrotainment channel.  The topic was "The Power of a Praying Woman."  It was such a great experience for me and deepened my love for being on television.  This experience showed me that the possibilities are endless and that hard work pays off.  A year ago, I would've never thought that I'd be a guest expert on a talk show.  With continued determination, I know that I will achieve all that I desire.  I encourage you to continue to reach for your dreams and know that they are attainable.  It's not your job to figure out how it'll happen.  You just have to work hard and continue to move forward!  

Take a look at my talk show appearance! 



Until next time...keep the forward movement....

0 comments: